Saturday, October 6, 2012

Thanks for your support.

I am writing in appreciation to all of you for your support and understanding during the past couple of weeks. I know that many of you have been praying for my family and me. Thank you.

Its been a blessing to know that while I I was unable to be here with your children that many of you stepped in to help. While we did have a substitute covering for me and Mrs. Brewer spends the mornings with our group, we were blessed to have Mrs Salinas and Mrs Lewis spend some of the days with the class as well.

In the afternoons, we now have a Paraprofessional that supports our students. Mrs Neal became our para with the shift of special ed staff from Riverside Primary and I was very confident in the knowledge that she was with our kids in my absence.


Mrs. Neal also "found" and sent home last weeks homework either on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am aware that they did not get a new list of spelling words and we did not take a spelling test yesterday, so of course I will not be looking for any Tic-tack-toe work for this past week.

Yesterday we did some of our properties of matter experiments. We had a few parent helpers come after lunch to help with our changing matter activity. Thanks Mrs. Salinas, Mrs. McKinney, and Mrs. Talley for your helping hands! I don't know about you ladies but my hands are still super salty!

We do have a family project due the 16 about the properties of matter. Rubrics and the simple rules are attached to this upcoming weeks homework.

Have a nice weekend.
Ms G

No comments:

Post a Comment