Friday, October 5, 2012

Conference Week

Don't forget, conference week is the 22-26! I am trying a new way to sign up for conferences. You should have gotten an email from me via SIGNUPGenius.com. I have the times I am able to meet listed, all you have to do is pick the one best for you.


Open your email and follow the link or Copy and paste this link in the browser window:
www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084BAEAE2EA20-2011

Also, Harmony Leland Family night at Mexico Lindo is Tuesday, October 30, 2012! Look for flyers home from Ms Tammy and PTA in folders!

3 comments:

  1. Please check your personal emails. I sent an email directly from signupgenius.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I like this new method of signing up for conferences.

    Reisha McKinney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I got your post! Lol, thanks, i try to give parents their choice in our meeting times 😃

    ReplyDelete