Sunday, October 14, 2012

Fyi 10-14-11

Family science projects are due tomorrow and/or Tuesday.

This friday is our Science project center day for October/2nd semester. I sent out emails from www.signupgenius.com did you check them out?

Next week (Oct 22nd-26th) is conference week. I also sent out emails from www.signupgenius.com and the blue school letter with the times most of you requested. Conference week means 2 changes for our families:
1. Early Dismissal at 12:30 each day.
2. No tutoring the week of conferences.

Field trip is Tuesday, October 23. I hope you've sent permission slips and "donation/payment" for tickets. I will be sending a 2nd 1 home this week, just to be sure I have the permission slips. If the school has your child's "donation/payment", I'll mark it on the form. Its blue, be on the look out.

Keep in mind that the family project and book report lists have changed from the first plan. I will be sending a "mini" Butterfly Book report home. Please have kids fill it out for their character for dress-up day on the 31st. Also, I told the kids that it doesn't have to be a character from a fable, as long as they have a book, comic book, fairy tale, nursery rhyme, or fable with their character in it. (I mean have the butterfly filled out and with them.) They can dress like that character on the 31st. No vampires, hooded characters (like scream) full face make-up/masks, weapons or blood allowed. Have school uniform on under costumes please.

No comments:

Post a Comment