Friday, August 31, 2012

We made it 3 weeks!

A pretty good week. Learning to read with stamina has been very successful. We are also talking about reading for information, and using the post-its to record and remember things in both text books and books for enjoyment.

During 1 lesson we discussed the 3 ways to read. I made a poster for the classroom and the kids made 1 for at home. A parent texted me this picture showing the poster on the bedroom wall. I love it!


We had a great day listening to each of the children explain their Family Project. Right now we have 85% of the posters turned in and I know the others will show up Tuesday! Cannot wait for you parents to come and see the way by our door! Its WONDERFUL and all of the posters are unique!

Note to self- NO SCHOOL Monday! I will not wake up at 5:30 (I hope) and the kids will not show up at school. Have a great Labor Day Weekend, remember to thank the people who serve our community and state for their hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment