Saturday, March 30, 2013

"Best Field Trip EVER!!!"

When asked by Ms Polinsky, one of our kids said "today was the best Field trip EVER!" I can't help but agree. The kids did an awesome job bowling, only a few tears... "I wanna be the winner," and I"i don't wanna go, lets keep playing!" were some other comments! Man our kids are competitive! Lol! They taught the parents how to score for bowling the "Ms G way!" and no one wanted to quit in the middle of the game! The arcades were fun but not my choice, and next year, we probably won't go to an alley with an arcade because it was a challenge to get all 102 kids together when it was time to go. I am not sure I got pictures of everyone, and I'll add some more when I get them from our fearless chaperones!


Thanks Mrs. Raji (our TOSS student from Kennesaw), Mrs. Salinas, Mrs. Hawkins, Mr. McKinney, Mr. Nance, and Mr. Salvo for spending the day at the bowling alley and helping so much!
G

























































4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah and lots of dancing! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the photos. Everyone looks like they had a good time and thanks to all of the parents who chaperoned!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was all wonderful! Kids did well and had a blast!

    ReplyDelete