Sunday, February 25, 2018

Back into the Swing of Things

Can you believe that February is almost over? I am shook by how fast this school year is going! And I think that February Break was much needed, but sooo long! I miss all my kids. My Rose hugs me daily, but there are about 17 other warm, little, squiggly, joyful kids that I miss greatly!

I miss the little things about being with the kids, like saying:
1. "Put your shoes on!" to my boys who like one shoe off and one shoe on! lol! Who knows that poem?
2. "Umm? Good Morning! I didn't see you already today."
3. "Is there pork in that? If yes, please go to another teacher's room for a few minutes."
4. "For Goodness Sakes!"
5. "Heavens to Betsy!"


I also miss their laughter, their smiles and excitement.
Most of all, I miss how smart and caring they are.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Also, please send in a poster board by Thursday. If you have iny magazines that you no longer use and we can cut up, please send them by Thursday May 1st as well. Do not go buy new ones, we are just going to destroy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my GOODNESS! #3! I said number 3 at breakfast today! Then got to dinner church, and they had pork hotdogs! I mean, really? Grr!

    ReplyDelete