Friday, January 12, 2018

Let’s Plant the Seeds for Lifelong Learning!

Hi all,
So many of you have asked me how my class is doing this year. Thank you! I've created a classroom project request on DonorsChoose.org to give you a glimpse into what we're tackling right now, so we’ll have the supplies in the spring:
The first seven days are key to my project's success. If you know of someone who can help us financially, please let them know about donorschoose.com. You may be surprised that  any amount helps! If you donate, you'll receive updates and photos of this project in action and my students' sincere gratitude. If you are unable to donate, you can still go back to the link and see the photos and get updates!  I can almost hear the chorus of thank-yous from my kids already!
Hope all is well,
Molly G-werner
P.S. If you know anyone who might be interested in supporting public schools, please feel pass this message along and they can choose from thousands of other projects to support. Even helping someone else, helps all of us. Children all over this nation will one day be our leaders, let’s start supporting them now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment