Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Hands on Science Day! Fall 2017

Seeing the kids totally engaged in learning is one if my favorite parts of teaching!

Friday’s activities was the prime example. I had wonderful help and many families who sent in supplies. Days like this are not possible without parental support! Thank you from my the bottom of my heart, Mrs. Storey, James (my son), Mrs. Jackson, Mrs. Smith, Mrs Cyn, Ms Miller, and the Hoover family.

Science Standards we covered were:

Changing states of matter to a different state of matter. 
      Ice Cream Shake-up
      Koolaide Mix-ups
      Cup Cake changes
      Coke-cola explosions 





What happens to an object when you apply force or gravity, to it? How can you apply push and pulls to move an object in the direction you want it to go?
       Lid Skid
       Cup Cake changes
       Koolaide Mix-ups        
       Ice Cream Shake-up








      

No comments:

Post a Comment