Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Teacher of the year!

I want to publicly thank my family and coworkers for celebrating my achievement of Teacher of the Year! I was honored today with the other teacher of the years from the schools of Cobb County. Dr Simmons-Deveaux, "Mr. David", my mom and my dad joined me for breakfast and the peprally. I was also blessed to have Mrs. Brown and some of my former students there to cheer me on at the peprally. Thank you for always supporting me.

Th kids getting all jazzed up before the peprally with the band.


While we waited to walk in, I was honoured to take a picture with my former student teacher, Autumn Martin who also earned the award for her school! 


Teachers walking in.

I was number 45, the kids had a long wait just to see me!


I was happy to find them in the crowd!


Then I recieved my plaque from the Superintendent of Schools. 


Afterwards, I got pictures with everyone! 

Momma G and Pappa G

Dr. Simmons-Deveaux and David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment