Thursday, March 12, 2015

Allergies

Hi moms and dads! 
The kids have been wearing perfumes and colognes alot lately. I am guessing many have forgotten, but I am seriously allergic to scents! Allergic to the point of almost passing out a few days this week. Not only does it affect my breathing, but I begin to itch around my face! And I zone out to where my speech is impacted! 

Its quite scary to feel like I'm gonna pass out in front of your kids while working with them. 

We can easily avoid this problem by not letting them wear body spays, flowery or masculine lotions and colognes. Some hair products like Axe and old spice also cause a reaction. Best rule of thumb for rest of year..."if you can smell it, don't let them wear it!"

Also we have 3 kids with PEANUT allergies!

Thank you! 
G

No comments:

Post a Comment