Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Snow and Ice days= slight change of plans

I was actually hoping this would be our 1st normal week since Christmas! You know what people say when we try to make our own plans, right? Well, I am Not getting the last laugh this time either. 

I had hoped that we could have a normal Spelling week with new words Monday, (ha, ha!) and our normal tests Friday. Then i figured, ok, Tuesday-Friday... Rushing it a little but still do-able right!? (I think the thunder was laughing this time!) 

So, here's the 3rd plan. We will move this week's assessments to next Friday and keep the same spelling words from Wednesday(?) until the 27th. Please note:  We will still do FastFact quizzes this week

Please tell your kids "Hi!", and that I miss them. 

G

No comments:

Post a Comment