Monday, January 5, 2015

Needs for the classroom

I spent some time at school yesterday and came to the realization that we are in need of Kleenex! We have 3 small boxes left from our original stash! I purchased a pack of boxes at Walgreens, but they'll be sneezed up quickly, based on previous experience with this group ;). We're good at least until next week. Next time you are at the store, please think of us and help us restock our tissues. 

I hope the kids have gotten rid of their colds and coughs over the break. It's really hard to learn if thinking hurts and you feel yucky. 

I made a few changes to the room. New look, new energy! I hope the kids are raring to go, I am!
Computers re-arranged. 

 Table 3 and class library moved! 


Oh yeah! One of the moms and girls left their sweaters at the Winter Party! Let me know if you are missing a grey Ann Taylor  sweater. Which girl did not bring her blue sweat shirt (that I made) home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment