Monday, March 10, 2014

100th day was a success!

Thanks to the Bassetts, Borgesons, Brundidges, Holders, Prices, Stockdales, Stones, and Mrs. M, for sending in supplies for our activity Friday. If I missed a 2nd Grade family, I am sorry. I am not sure of the family's that supported the event from kindergarten, but we thank you too!  We had such a great time! I wanted to also say thanks to Anna Lockard and Patricia Salinas for coming to help. Anna is a 1st grade parent who had so much fun last year that she came back this year. Patricia is the room mom for Mrs. Smith's class and she had a boy in my room last year so it was her 2nd time as well.  Thanks guys!


Enjoy the pictures taken with my fancy new camera. I entrusted it to Patricia! Isn't she lucky.


Also, I had 1 more robot come in and wanted to add his picture to the mix.



























No comments:

Post a Comment