Sunday, July 28, 2013

Welcome to 2nd Grade 2013-2014

Welcome to my blog.  This is new for us as I didn't blog back in kindergarten. Feel free to glance through old posts to become familiar with how things work. If you have gmail, its really easy to make comments right on the blogs and I have found that most parents have the same questions so please speak up. 

      I have to say, when I met many of you 2 years ago, I did not expect us to be working so closely together again.  I enjoyed working in 2nd grade last year and am looking forward to being with some of my old students and families again this up coming year.  I am also excited to get to know the new students and families.  

I look forward to our time together.  This blog shares much of the information you need as the year progress.  Please check for emails, texts and this blog for updates about classroom events.  You may also receive emails from signupgenius.com. I like to use this for Parent Teacher Conference sign-up and class activities where I need volunteers or supplies. Please reply to those emails on the website.    In order for you to communicate with me, I accept calls & texts to my cell, and emails to my private email.  As I too have family and church responsibilities, if I do not answer immediately, I will reply to all messages as soon as I am free.  Please be sure to contact me with questions, comments or concerns.

Miss Gustafson 
August 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment